• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting HDFC regalia on C2C basis.

Hello friends,

I have SECURED INDUSIND EAZYDINER CREDIT CARD with 9 Lakhs Limit which is 1.2 year old. And 6 UNSECURED CARDS. Limit less than 2 lakhs

This is 1st card from HDFC I'm applying.

I want to get regalia or any HDFC CC on C2C Basis and upgrade to DCB card. I need your help and suggestions to get HDFC CC with more than 6+ Lakh limit on C2C basis.

ITR - 12 LAKHS
CIBIL - 792

Please help me with your suggestions!!

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello friends,

I have SECURED INDUSIND EAZYDINER CREDIT CARD with 9 Lakhs Limit which is 1.2 year old. And 6 UNSECURED CARDS. Limit less than 2 lakhs

This is 1st card from HDFC I'm applying.

I want to get regalia or any HDFC CC on C2C Basis and upgrade to DCB card. I need your help and suggestions to get HDFC CC with more than 6+ Lakh limit on C2C basis.

ITR - 12 LAKHS
CIBIL - 792

Please help me with your suggestions!!
Apply with the Statement of IndusInd Bank as IndusInd doesn't report their card as Secured to the CIBIL so, you can easily get the new DCB Metal via C2C.

P.S : Upvote this as a Solution.

yogobit

TF Premier
What made you choose paid DCB over LTF regalia? Can you share your usage and any other reasons you considered?
I didn't choose paid DCB, DCB has been hugely devalued, not worth paying. Only amex cards are worth paying. Be strong, keep building your cibil like fort knox, & maintain a salary account with hdfc, you'll be offered a pre approved cc

I didn't choose paid DCB, DCB has been hugely devalued, not worth paying. Only amex cards are worth paying. Be strong, keep building your cibil like fort knox, & maintain a salary account with hdfc, you'll be offered a pre approved cc
But you said na "Apply directly for DCB, been offered Regalia Gold since launch with 4.32 lakh limit ltf pre approved didn't take.". Then why DCM if regaila gold was LTF?

insight

TF Ace
Hdfc gives you mostly one shot at pre approved ltf card & I won't squander it on Regalia
But the Bangalore main branch credit card agent said till regalia you can make C2C basis. Further cards not available for C2C
From whatever I've read on forums and talking to HDFC contact, the path would be to go for such an LTF card and after a while.. tenure + gambits..