• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GFYTR Blocked my account stating internal checks

vinothvk

TF Buzz
Hi,

My GYFTR credentials assocaited with my mobile and email got blocked by GYFTR stating internal checks. i can't able to purchase any vouchers from HDFC/AXIS platform using smartbuy. They are not ready to unblock my account

REVERT FROM GYFTR:
Please note that your orders could not pass through some internal checks and hence you will not be able to place any order.

pls guide

Hi,

My GYFTR credentials assocaited with my mobile and email got blocked by GYFTR stating internal checks. i can't able to purchase any vouchers from HDFC/AXIS platform using smartbuy. They are not ready to unblock my account

REVERT FROM GYFTR:
Please note that your orders could not pass through some internal checks and hence you will not be able to place any order.

pls guide
upload ss, cause why would GYFTR would block? you did 1L trnx each month or so?

Hi,

REVERT FROM GYFTR:

pls guide
pls tell us ur usage

upload ss, cause why would GYFTR would block? you did 1L trnx each month or so?
I never even purchased vouchers more than 10k in GYFTR. reached HDFC helpdesk and then reached GFYTR for resolution

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-09-06 at 16.01.35.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-09-06 at 16.01.35.webp
    75.9 KB · Views: 14
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-09-06 at 16.02.58.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2024-09-06 at 16.02.58.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 4.05.34 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 4.05.34 PM.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 14
I never even purchased vouchers more than 10k in GYFTR. reached HDFC helpdesk and then reached GFYTR for resolution
v v strange!! keep at it.. and get real reason? this is unacceptable.. will deprive you if all value in cc.. and hdfc pno as well

Back