• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Google Play Store finally adds UPI AutoPay subscriptions in India

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Google Play Store finally adds UPI AutoPay subscriptions in India:

On Tuesday, Google announced that it introduced UPI Autopay as a payment option on the Play Store to allow its users in the country to purchase subscriptions using UPI. The update comes months after Google launched UPI as a payment method for buying apps, games and in-app content through the Play Store in 2019.

Users need to select the ‘Pay with UPI’ option after selecting a subscription plan using Google Play Billing to use UPI for recurring payments.

The UPI Autopay option is available alongside the existing credit and debit card, net banking, direct carrier billing and gift cards options.

“With the introduction of UPI Autopay on the platform, we aim to extend the convenience of UPI to subscription-based purchases, helping many more people access helpful and delightful services – while enabling local developers to grow their subscription-based businesses on Google Play,” said Saurabh Agarwal, Head of Google Play Retail & Payments Activation – India, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, in a prepared statement.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Bhai Rupay ko bhi add karado na😁🤣
I dnt know but i guess NPCI is playing big gambling.

NPCI will launch recurring payment, EMI payment etc via UPI payment mode for RuPay credit card holders.

In long run, all credit card holders shift to UPI.

But the bigger question is that how can NPCI arrange 10% instant e-com discount offer and no-cost EMI via UPI for credit card holders.

AsB

TF Ace
I dnt know but i guess NPCI is playing big gambling.

NPCI will launch recurring payment, EMI payment etc via UPI payment mode for RuPay credit card holders.

In long run, all credit card holders shift to UPI.

But the bigger question is that how can NPCI arrange 10% instant e-com discount offer and no-cost EMI via UPI for credit card holders.
Mujhe nahi lagta ki log Credit Card se UPI ko shift honge.

Rather, NPCI Credit Card jaisa koi service UPI ko laa sakta hai. Ya, Credit cards ko UPI se fully integrate kar dega - BHIM ke alawa, PayTM , PhonePe etc. se,

Credit card , India mein abhi abhi market gain kar raha hai, toh mujhe nahi lagta ki itni jaldi UPI ko log switch kar lenge.
Aur logon ko Credit bhi toh chhaiye. Achha financial management hota hai isse.