• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got a call for Limit enhancement in Magnus

SuperKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I got a call from Axis customer care saying that my limit has been enhanced and he was guiding me toward Apply Now page, She was also saying that there have been some improvements in Terms and Conditions which will be applicable once you click there. I asked for written communication, and she said I will put that customer will visit a branch and do the update and was not providing any written communication, so I said ya ok, I will get the branch.. whatever.. looks like she was trying to get me to apply another credit card forcibly via this way.. when I countered her saying won't this page is for applying new card, she said no, it's just for updating new terms and conditions.. i feared devaluation and said I do not want any updates..

Have u guys received such call.. was she a fraud

prabanomics

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got a call from Axis customer care saying that my limit has been enhanced and he was guiding me toward Apply Now page, She was also saying that there have been some improvements in Terms and Conditions which will be applicable once you click there. I asked for written communication, and she said I will put that customer will visit a branch and do the update and was not providing any written communication, so I said ya ok, I will get the branch.. whatever.. looks like she was trying to get me to apply another credit card forcibly via this way.. when I countered her saying won't this page is for applying new card, she said no, it's just for updating new terms and conditions.. i feared devaluation and said I do not want any updates..

Have u guys received such call.. was she a fraud
Fraud.. got a similar call

kishorvr

TF Premier
I also got a call. She said I can have separate credit limits on my two cards also. She said I will receive OTP which I must tell her. But it was for a transaction. I cut the call.