• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got approved for my Axis Airtel cc

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Hi Guyz , my story of Axis Airtel card ,
I not a NTB to for Axis, I hold the IOC card , on Feb 2 I applied for Airtel cc I got eligible for via my mother number, not eligible for my number I don't know why 😞 , but apart form that I applied for that from my mom number, it took me more than a month for to approve, today morning I received the msg that my card is approved so guyz your suggestions needed how to milk this card and , am I eligible for 25 % cashback if I recharge for other network operator if yes how can I do that your suggestion are welcome 🤗

Hi Guyz , my story of Axis Airtel card ,
I not a NTB to for Axis, I hold the IOC card , on Feb 2 I applied for Airtel cc I got eligible for via my mother number, not eligible for my number I don't know why 😞 , but apart form that I applied for that from my mom number, it took me more than a month for to approve, today morning I received the msg that my card is approved so guyz your suggestions needed how to milk this card and , am I eligible for 25 % cashback if I recharge for other network operator if yes how can I do that your suggestion are welcome 🤗
Only 25% on Airtel Recharges, Other network not eligible for 25%

If the discount applies to all operators at 25%, it would eliminate Airtel’s exclusivity. Consequently, I suspect that other operators CB would be 1%.

this isn't cool, application stuck for 2 months and they aren't doing anything about it.
Even pno is giving the same automated reply every time. I'm thinking about raising a complaint with the RBI ombudsman after the given time expires on my latest service ticket.

All the Costumer care people are same they give automated replies, just copying and pasting!
RBI ka danda padna hey inko

based on my experience for last 2 yrs, the card is best for those who use airtel postpaid family plan/airtel broadband and take reimbursement from office. for others, it will give 10% upto 300 for non-airtel recharge, electric bill and lpg payments.
10% on BB & swiggy is iffy, works only some of the times and mostly does not work through tataneu. gives only 1% offline, that too with restrictions.

based on my experience for last 2 yrs, the card is best for those who use airtel postpaid family plan/airtel broadband and take reimbursement from office. for others, it will give 10% upto 300 for non-airtel recharge, electric bill and lpg payments.
10% on BB & swiggy is iffy, works only some of the times and mostly does not work through tataneu. gives only 1% offline, that too with restrictions.
Even without Airtel broadband, the 10% on bill payments makes this card worthwhile for me.

Thank you for your interest in Axis Bank Credit Card. We have received your application no. & it is under review. You will receive an update within 5-7 working days. To view the application status, visit https://ccm.axbk.in/s/V03D6AWz

Got this today lol
so, the train has just started .. wait for 10 days..
It was scheduled to start in January , just two months delay.. left the platform just now

Back