• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got HDFC Bonvoy Card. Plot twist: Has JP Number printed not Bonvoy!!

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied for HDFC Marriott Bonvoy credit card online. Mentioned my existing Bonvoy membership number in the specific section and clicked submit. (Existing Infinia card customer)

Few days later and after two separate CIBIL hits, got the card in hand. However, on the front, below the name, there some "JP NO 32......." printed. This number is different from Bonvoy number. After useless interaction with HDFC twitter and normal customer care email, have escalated to nodal officer.

1704289089174.png

Last edited:

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You should force them to give this card as LTF due to this tremendous Error from bank end.

Go through this it will help regarding LTF Marriott Bonvoy Card and they have mistake from their side also.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
did someone get it LTF till now?

I just received the card with a JP number on it. not sure how to proceed?
Yes someone on the forum mentioned they got it.

Go through the link. Just go through the comments discussion before posting question again. It's already being discussed on this thread.

ayush0010

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have not yet received the physical card (approved on 3rd Jan) but on MyCards, it shows JP number. So, I guess that's causing the delay in dispatching the card. 612be88b-7140-41d6-81e9-c8f30b0961db.jpeg

Last edited:

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even I got my card with JP number printed on it. Its different from my existing Bonvoy number.
I also got a call about a week back that they will send a replacement card in about 10 days & I can continue using the current card till then.
I got silver+10 status nights, but still not got the 1 free night (even though I made my 1st txn about a week back)
Looks like the 1 free night will get added to Marriott account within 3 weeks of making 1st txn on the card.