• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Indusind Legend at non-Serviceable location.

snjn

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Recently there was a post by some Indusind agent on this forum for LTF IndusInd legend. On enquiring with him, he mentioned my area is not serviceable and thus can't apply.

Call it coincidence got a call from Indusind agent (pvt) few days later who assured me of getting card approved at non serviceable location also. However she mentioned that I would have to give an address in serviceable location to receive the card.
She asked for basic details - Name, Pan, occupation, limit on other card (no front photo or statement of card was asked). Within few minutes I received vkyc link and card was delivered in 3 days.
During vkyc I was informed by indusind CC that they have my permanent address and for current address I have filled an annexure. (Agent must have filled it for me).
So yes, you can get Indusind Legend at non-Serviceable locations also. One just need good agent who takes efforts in processing application.

UPDATE : The said agent has left the job, so can't share number anymore.

Last edited:
Recently there was a post by some Indusind agent on this forum for LTF IndusInd legend. On enquiring with him, he mentioned my area is not serviceable and thus can't apply.

Call it coincidence got a call from Indusind agent (pvt) few days later who assured me of getting card approved at non serviceable location also. However she mentioned that I would have to give an address in serviceable location to receive the card.
She asked for basic details - Name, Pan, occupation, limit on other card (no front photo or statement of card was asked). Within few minutes I received vkyc link and card was delivered in 3 days.
During vkyc I was informed by indusind CC that they have my permanent address and for current address I have filled an annexure. (Agent must have filled it for me).
So yes, you can get Indusind Legend at non-Serviceable locations also. One just need good agent who takes efforts in processing application.

I asked the agent if I can share her number to other people, she has agreed. If anyone want it, can DM me.
Wow
Adding my comment to get shown this info to ppl who follow me

I asked the agent if I can share her number to other people, she has agreed. If anyone want it, can DM me.
So you mean to say you have given your brother's address which is in Delhi at the form , but the card got delivered to your location which is not serviceable right ?

DM Agent Contact Number Bhai

DM Me that agent number bhai

Can you please Dm Agent details 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
Back