• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my first Amex card! What should i begin doing?

saucy

TF Legend
Got my first Amex card - MRCC.
- Really impressed by the sophisticated app.
- Overwhelmed by all the "offers" to explore (all too expensive for me anyway! :P ).
- registered for the 20k-spend-reward thing.
Is there anything i should do in the initial days? Keeping away from wallet loads etc - will start after 20k-spend-reward will get applied!

how's the offline acceptability of amex? do every restros & shopping stores accept amex?
Not that great if you do not live in a Tier-1 city. Even in Tier-1 cities, unless you visit some high end restaurants, acceptability of Amex will still be an issue. Most stores in malls will accept Amex.

I also got my amex mrcc recently, can i get amazon pay gift voucher for discount? Or get 2x rewards points on buying apay gv? Also what is gyftr for amex?

I bought a apay gv from the above website will check after 2 3 days of i got the 2x rewards points or not. Thanks

[Update]: Got 2x points for amazon gv. 😋

Last edited:
Yo
Got my first Amex card - MRCC.
- Really impressed by the sophisticated app.
- Overwhelmed by all the "offers" to explore (all too expensive for me anyway! :p ).
- registered for the 20k-spend-reward thing.
Is there anything i should do in the initial days? Keeping away from wallet loads etc - will start after 20k-spend-reward will get applied!
U get MR points for wallet loads in amex. You do can load it.

You also get accelerated points if you use on rewards and multiplier of amex . Try GV or various brands which you like.

Back