• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gyftr Edge | Amazon Shopping Voucher Limit decreased to Rs. 10000/- in a calendar month

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Coincidentally it seems all the nerfing like rent excluded from milestone (plus extra charges) and now this was around the same time everyone started to get FYF?

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Coincidentally it seems all the nerfing like rent excluded from milestone (plus extra charges) and now this was around the same time everyone started to get FYF?
in the end they are in a business of profit making, we try to find tricks and loot them, they will shut all the taps!

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
buying and immediate selling will cost quite good amount of losses too! and on the same lines one can sell anything they buy back on olx :D
Not true. Buying and selling of 2gm gold coins (especially certain brands) cost just Rs. 1000/- max. And in general 2gm gold coins cost around Rs 14000 right now. So that is 4200 Edge Points on spend of Rs. 1000/- (320% gain). The issue here is taxes as well as you need to find the store of the brand to sell the coin.

With OLX, the issue is reliability and issue of identifying fast moving items.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
agreed there, maybe amazon too stops selling gold coins with vouchers soon, as it has stopped wallet loading through cards and for cc bill payments apay cannot be used

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The major issue was people had started buying gold from these 50k worth vouchers and gaining Edge points.
Just wait for IT Department to come knocking doors. Divine justice, plus it's been done with the sole intent to profit but I wonder how they'll take it and tax it.

While sometimes it's a gray area or divisive you can't deny MANY people here abused it to an extreme. Sadly, it got spoiled now and there's no going back

That's the part I always disliked about the forum, it's being used to promote abuse of these cards among other things. While some don't do it with that intention and some do it within a "reasonable" amount, there is people abusing to an extreme.

I just hope they get caught one way or another.

This is what has spoiled all the good things that we have around in general.

Last edited:

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just wait for IT Department to come knocking doors. Divine justice, plus it's been done with the sole intent to profit but I wonder how they'll take it and tax it.

While sometimes it's a gray area or divisive you can't deny MANY people here abused it to an extreme. Sadly, it got spoiled now and there's no going back

That's the part I always disliked about the forum, it's being used to promote abuse of these cards among other things. While some don't do it with that intention and some do it within a "reasonable" amount, there is people abusing to an extreme.

I just hope they get caught one way or another.

This is what has spoiled all the good things that we have around in general.
true to the T!! people went east india company on these things and now we have an 1857 revolt :cry: