• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone recently applied for AMEX CC using driving license address as proof?

adhav077

TF Buzz
I presently stay in Bangalore and have driving license as Address proof, however my aadhar address is in Madurai.
Recently it seems amex is issuing cards based on other address proof, has anyone done this?

Also, it looks like madurai has been added as serviceable areas. can someone confirm?

Amex accept any of following document.
1) Passport
2) Driving Licence
3) Voter Id
4) adhar
5) Job Card by NREGA
6) Letter from national population register.

On vkyc do the digiloccker process and when connects to agent ,ask him/her to not to consider adhar as address prof insted ask then to capture driving licence.

Mark this as solution if it clears your doubt/question
Thanks in advance

I was in a similar situation where my Adhaar was not matching with my current address. During VKYC, when they asked me about it, I told them I have a Voter ID in the current address. The person asked me to show the card and the verification was successfull and I got the card. I applied last month only. Same way, DL can also be given. But make sure you give your current address in the application the exact same as that provided in the non-Adhaar proof which you want to show during VKYC.

Back