• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has IDFC FIRST Bank stopped sending tracking details for new credit card applications or what?

CosmicCat

TF Ace
My IDFC FIRST Bank Classic credit card was approved 3 days ago. I checked in the Application Tracking page that it was dispatched the day before yesterday, but it doesn't mention any tracking information.

I'm yet to receive any SMS/email from them about the tracking information. Had to get the AWB number from their customer care.

Can anybody, who got their IDFC First Bank cards recently, tell if they have stopped sending card dispatch messages?

Did you get approval message? I didn't even received approval message but application tracker showing approved since past 4 days. No further action.
Yes, I did. Received the confirmation of approval on both SMS as well as my personal email the moment my card was approved. Moreover, the email also mentioned my Customer ID there, but the SMS didn't.

Have you checked the spam folder? Or do you recall clicking on their unsubscribe link in the past, because all their emails come with a stupid unsubscribe link?

But, regardless, that's not weird enough. Yesterday when I called their customer care to confirm my email address registered with them, they mentioned my work email and had no information about my personal email address, on which I've been receiving all the alerts all along. After I ended the call, I got an email on my personal email address with the feedback link! 😂

Man, they are giving tough competion to HDFC. Even their name matches 90% closely to that of HDFC. Lol

Yes, I did. Received the confirmation of approval on both SMS as well as my personal email the moment my card was approved. Moreover, the email also mentioned my Customer ID there, but the SMS didn't.

Have you checked the spam folder? Or do you recall clicking on their unsubscribe link in the past, because all their emails come with a stupid unsubscribe link?

But, regardless, that's not weird enough. Yesterday when I called their customer care to confirm my email address registered with them, they mentioned my work email and had no information about my personal email address, on which I've been receiving all the alerts all along. After I ended the call, I got an email on my personal email address with the feedback link! 😂

Man, they are giving tough competion to HDFC. Even their name matches 90% closely to that of HDFC. Lol
They've exhausted all of their reserves on cricket sponsorship lol.

Is your approved card available in their mobile banking app for instant usage? My card is not showing up in the mobile banking app under the credit cards section.

Is your approved card available in their mobile banking app for instant usage? My card is not showing up in the mobile banking app under the credit cards section.
Back when my card was dispatched? IDK. I set up netbanking & mobile banking after the card was delivered to me. Now the virtual shows up in the app.

Even I faced similar issues at first and recieved my card yesterday.

But two days before delivery I found a way to track. You will find "track deliverables" in the IDFC mobile app once you add the card with your customer id. There you will find Bluedart tracking details.

Even I faced similar issues at first and recieved my card yesterday.

But two days before delivery I found a way to track. You will find "track deliverables" in the IDFC mobile app once you add the card with your customer id. There you will find Bluedart tracking details.
Where is this option available? I have updated my card. New card is showing in the app but no update on tracking details.

Back