• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc 2nd credit card preapproved offer

danish

TF Ace
today i got a notification hdfc mobile banking app that i got a offer swiggy hdfc card i clicked on that enter my mobile number and dob and submitted the application , last few months back i tried to apply directly from the website but after entering my details it ask income details and after told no offer . the card is fyf and i will also get 1500 swiggy voucher

Reactions: SSV

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
today i got a notification hdfc mobile banking app that i got a offer swiggy hdfc card i clicked on that enter my mobile number and dob and submitted the application , last few months back i tried to apply directly from the website but after entering my details it ask income details and after told no offer . the card is fyf and i will also get 1500 swiggy voucher
Get the card Enjoy the Food ..after a month close the card . As the limit will be shared ..& while closing if they give u limit increase which is Very rare . accept it .and close it 😂..

Or just wait and don't touch ur Pre approved offer ..offer will get Better in 3-4 month.

satish0987

TF Ace
So previously u got no offer

Now u tried on clicking banner with your details

I think again you might have filled entire employment details office address etc

So finally what happened in last step now bro?

danish

TF Ace
So previously u got no offer

Now u tried on clicking banner with your details

I think again you might have filled entire employment details office address etc

So finally what happened in last step now bro?
no after giving mob no and dob all details was pre filled and after that card shown and its benefits after that verification by net or debit card

danish

TF Ace
Get the card Enjoy the Food ..after a month close the card . As the limit will be shared ..& while closing if they give u limit increase which is Very rare . accept it .and close it 😂..

Or just wait and don't touch ur Pre approved offer ..offer will get Better in 3-4 month.
yeah i had accept the offer for the 1500 swiggy voucher

How do you know its fyf?

Have you got new swiggy card details or card generated to your hdfc app?

danish

TF Ace
they have put my application on hold because i already have a card , i have mailed them that i have only one hdfc card that also its core one so as per bank policy hdfc allows to have another co branded credit card i told the grievance team lets see what happens