• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC application form copy received over email is different (MID page only) than what i have submitted

pradeepG

TF Premier
HDFC application form copy received over email is different (MID Paper only is different) than what i have submitted while applying.
The form copy received over email is not what i have submitted with the form in branch.

Should i be concerned?
What should i do?
isn't it a fraudulent act?

Note : Card was approved.

HDFC application form copy received over email is different (MID Paper only is different) than what i have submitted while applying.
The form copy received over email is not what i have submitted with the form in branch.

Should i be concerned?
What should i do?
isn't it a fraudulent act?

Note : Card was approved.
Maybe the format varies but content will be same
In my case I got scan of same copy I signed

are you both talking about credit card application MID? Last year, when I applied via branch and got my card, after that I did not receive any signed MID copy of my application. Does HDFC provide it in general to all once application is processed?

are you both talking about credit card application MID? Last year, when I applied via branch and got my card, after that I did not receive any signed MID copy of my application. Does HDFC provide it in general to all once application is processed?
If u apply offline mode they do send after card approval
In online mode otp digitally do this job

Maybe the format varies but content will be same
In my case I got scan of same copy I signed
Format is Same, but filled options are different. I applied Card 4 card with this option ticked in form, but in scanned copy received this option is not ticked and even MID Form isn't fully scanned, signature box part of that form is cropped out from scanned copy. Name written is not my handwriting.

Basically MID Page is not what i have given to them with form. They changed it without even informing me.

i applied via offline mode, yes they do provide a copy over registered email.

Last edited:
Format is Same, but filled options are different. I applied Card 4 card with this option ticked in form, but in scanned copy received this option is not ticked and even MID Form isn't fully scanned, signature box part of that form is cropped out from scanned copy. Name written is not my handwriting.

Basically MID Page is not what i have given to them with form. They changed it without even informing me.
Better to ask for the corrected one
Later years they may say that you’ve agreed some terms which are not clear as of now

Better to ask for the corrected one
Later years they may say that you’ve agreed some terms which are not clear as of now
When i ask for corrected one, is there any chance that they will block me/my card temporarily/permanently due to their "Internal Policies"
Additionally they didnt matched my source cards limit and gave just 50-52% limit of source card.
Shall i fight for limit too.
Mailing them is right way or shall i ask the bank employee executive who received the form.

When i ask for corrected one, is there any chance that they will block me/my card temporarily/permanently due to their "Internal Policies"
Additionally they didnt matched my source cards limit and gave just 50-52% limit of source card.
Shall i fight for limit too.
Mailing them is right way or shall i ask the bank employee executive who received the form.
Employees waste of time initial mails send to normal cc and if no positive move then escalate to redressal id by attaching normal cc mail communication

I have a question. I have a salary account with ICICI bank, Recently the bank staff told me I could apply for an LTF card, so I told her to proceed. She just asked me for some basic details such as my father's name, mother's name, spouse's name, etc, and finally, she told please share the OTP to apply.

I shared the OTP and the application was submitted. Later I got the application PDF copy in my email. But while going through the application, I see that there are many incorrect details/spelling mistakes etc in the application.

Even my full name and name to be printed on the card is wrong. How can I get it corrected? When I contacted customer care, they replied that I could not change any details for the application that is in progress. I can only make some changes after it is approved. But I know that I cannot change the name printed on the card after it is approved.

What is the way out? I want to cancel this application and do a fresh one. Is it possible? Or, when they call for KYC, tell me that I don't need the card?

How to solve this?

Back