• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC bank Cibil enquiry without My application

Hello

Recently I’ve got pre approved offer for Hdfc iocl credit card on paisabazaar and I just click on the offer to check what is the offer and I didn’t even click on apply or anything just reading terms and conditions and benefits of the card and Hdfc pulled and hard enquiry without consent or any kind of confirmation message!

Should I report to cibil about this or any thing else?

Hi how to check whether CIBIL check happened while trying to check the eligibility/pre approved credit cards.

I have no loans, no credit cards, no emi etc.

I have applied for Axis Ace credit card but it's in processing, but I check sometimes in HDFC if any pre-approved credit cards present.

HDFC does this everytime few days back i got a popup that i have a pre approved credit card offer i tap on it and i was redirected to different page and hdfc did a hard enquiry

Hello

Recently I’ve got pre approved offer for Hdfc iocl credit card on paisabazaar and I just click on the offer to check what is the offer and I didn’t even click on apply or anything just reading terms and conditions and benefits of the card and Hdfc pulled and hard enquiry without consent or any kind of confirmation message!

Should I report to cibil about this or any thing e

Hello

Should I report to cibil about this or any thing else?
Most probably you have agreed to hdfc t&c ( after giving mobile no & pan). So no point fight for that.

How to check if a hard enquiry made ?
At least register on cibil website. You can also check cibil report for free on few websites like sbi homeloans.

Back