• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank credit card application

tsameer14

TF Buzz
I have an HDFC SavingsMax account. I had applied for hdfc credit card through agent as I was not being shown any offer for credit card on their online portal. The card got declined after I received the messages for under review and you can track after 2 days. Escalated to grievance redressal to which they sent their usual reply of internal bank policies. I contacted the agent and she asked to check again but no response till now. Most probably it happened due to lower cibil score and no proper credit history. My mobile number registered for the credit card was different from what my number is registered with the bank so one day while tracking the credit card (in hopes it might again get approved) I accidentally put my bank account linked number and voila now its showing another credit card application with different reference no. and INPROCESS. How did that happen? I did not receive any message nor any email for the same. Also I am converting my savingsMax to salary account. Will I have a better chance of getting a credit card now?

Also I am converting my savingsMax to salary account. Will I have a better chance of getting a credit card now?
Yeah

I accidentally put my bank account linked number and voila now its showing another credit card application with different reference no. and INPROCESS.
did you got any cibil enquiry ?, might agent did using previous details. contact cc***

Back