• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank DCB Black to Infinia Upgrade Query.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveenebox

TF Neo
I am having DCB black with 10 Lakhs limit and it is getting expired by november 2022. I am asking for infinia upgrade through RM and grievience cell but they are rejecting. Now I sent a big mail saying my utilization in last 12 months is more than 8 lakhs. They replied saying I have to spend 7.5 Lakhs in 6months. This seems very unrealistic for me as Diners acceptance now a days is very very less.

Is it the case to get Infinia Upgrade? I though of threatening them by saying Transfer my salary account to some other bank[10 years I am having HDFC account].

Solution
I am having DCB black with 10 Lakhs limit and it is getting expired by november 2022. I am asking for infinia upgrade through RM and grievience cell but they are rejecting. Now I sent a big mail saying my utilization in last 12 months is more than 8 lakhs. They replied saying I have to spend 7.5 Lakhs in 6months. This seems very unrealistic for me as Diners acceptance now a days is very very less.

Is it the case to get Infinia Upgrade? I though of threatening them by saying Transfer my salary account to some other bank[10 years I am having HDFC account].
Yes, the spending criteria is correct, you will have to spend 7.5-8L. They're only considering if you've the qualifying income.
Exceptions can be made, try your luck, but in...

Gautham

TF Premier

Yes, even i am thinking of doing the same. They treat their existing customers very badly. Every offer is for New customers only.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin

Do it...
Email them directly, RMs are useless in most cases.
Email priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod

Yes, the spending criteria is correct, you will have to spend 7.5-8L. They're only considering if you've the qualifying income.
Exceptions can be made, try your luck, but in reality HDFC is pretty stubborn.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.