• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia HDFC bank declined pre-approved cc, reasoned already holding a card, but I haven't

maverick

TF Premier
When I initially applied for a credit card via the link I received by email, I discontinued the application process midway and closed the window. After approximately 10 minutes, I reapplied through the same link and completed the application process this time(31st August).

However, I noticed that two reference numbers were generated:

*24H3******50XI* (current status:- still processing) I think it is from an incomplete application (no text and mail received for this) checked via IVR call, and it said in the process.
*24H********30XI*(declined) It is from the completed application, it is received from text and mail but declined)

My application with reference number 24H*******30XI was declined, with the system indicating that I already have a card. actually, I don't have any hdfc cc, as the first reference number (24H********50XI) based on this system analysed that a card has been issued to me but this reference number is still in the processing stage and also I haven't applied for any cc in the past i.e this is my first application

I mailed all this to priority grievance wala mail id they said you already have a premium cc, in reply I sent a net banking app screenshot showing no credit card, and they simply closed my case
now what to do?

They must have approved card on the first application. Just wait and you will receive the card.
but it has been 8 days from 31st August, preapproved cc doesn't take that much time in general, and the application I have completed was declined and the other application which remains incomplete is in the process..so I think card has not been issued yet

but it has been 8 days from 31st August, preapproved cc doesn't take that much time in general, and the application I have completed was declined and the other application which remains incomplete is in the process..so I think card has not been issued yet
Do you have screenshots of the pre-approved offer you could see? Send an email to grievance redressal with the screenshots of the email/text message you got along with your concern.

It could be in the soft approval state. That's why the other application was declined.
You have these options now:
1. Wait for the old application to process (either approval or rejection)
2. Request them to close your old application.
3. Apply via branch.

When I initially applied for a credit card via the link I received by email, I discontinued the application process midway and closed the window. After approximately 10 minutes, I reapplied through the same link and completed the application process this time(31st August).

However, I noticed that two reference numbers were generated:

*24H3******50XI* (current status:- still processing) I think it is from an incomplete application (no text and mail received for this) checked via IVR call, and it said in the process.
*24H********30XI*(declined) It is from the completed application, it is received from text and mail but declined)

My application with reference number 24H*******30XI was declined, with the system indicating that I already have a card. actually, I don't have any hdfc cc, as the first reference number (24H********50XI) based on this system analysed that a card has been issued to me but this reference number is still in the processing stage and also I haven't applied for any cc in the past i.e this is my first application

I mailed all this to priority grievance wala mail id they said you already have a premium cc, in reply I sent a net banking app screenshot showing no credit card, and they simply closed my case
now what to do?
Just wait for some days. I think the card has been approved against your first application, and for some reason intimation has not been sent to you.

Do you have screenshots of the pre-approved offer you could see? Send an email to grievance redressal with the screenshots of the email/text message you got along with your concern.
I have sent all screenshots, now I have just wrote to pno, after greviance redressal closed my case ...elaborating all the above mentioned things...let see

Back