• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC bank is not issuing existing credit card upgrade to Biz Black Metal Edition

I have recently tried upgrading my Business regalia credit card to Biz Black Metal Edition and sent an email to PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com and got know that they are currently issuing Biz Black Metal Edition credit card only with a new credit card application and not as card upgrade for the existing credit card users.

I have attached a screenshot of their reply for reference.

Hope this helps everyone who wants to upgrade their card to Biz Black Metal Edition

1708938006344.png

Tejo

TF Legend
I have recently tried upgrading my Business regalia credit card to Biz Black Metal Edition and sent an email to PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com and got know that they are currently issuing Biz Black Metal Edition credit card only with a new credit card application and not as card upgrade for the existing credit card users.

I have attached a screenshot of their reply for reference.

Hope this helps everyone who wants to upgrade their card to Biz Black Metal Edition

1708938006344.png

If you want it Cancel all your hdfc cards, apply that card 😅 (Risky, you will get the card, but variant, limit will be different)

ashish2112

TF Buzz
That's bad, i got biz grow card to upgrade it later to biz black metal.
Looks like now i have to cancel it later and apply fresh 😔

hundredth

TF Buzz
I just got an upgrade offer today on my business regalia to biz black card. Should i take it?
Depends on your needs, but the general answer is YES.

Congratulations!

How did you get the upgrade? How much were your spends on the business regalia? How old is existing card? How much is the existing limit? What other relationship, if any, do you have with HDFC other than the card?

jaisinghal

TF Buzz
Depends on your needs, but the general answer is YES.

Congratulations!

How did you get the upgrade? How much were your spends on the business regalia? How old is existing card? How much is the existing limit? What other relationship, if any, do you have with HDFC other than the card?
I have a limit of 8.4 lakhs and my spends are 5.5 lakhs in pas 4 months, have an imperia savings account and current account with the bank as well, i was aiming for the infinia metal card. But just go biz black pre approved, thinking of mailing to the grevence team for it

dolphinmark

TF Buzz
I had tried applying for Biz Black but it was not showing in available cards for my profile.
Today under netbanking offers it showed upgrade offer to Biz Black.
Have applied for this and it seems to be auto approved.

jhanishdev

TF Buzz
My recent application was denied. My first ever rejection in 15 years after holding a few premium credit cards also. I have a score of 850+. It was a shock indeed.

The RM said, " Saar, HDFC Credit card department knows best. HDFC is largest for a reason." Their recommendation was Bizgrow FYF instead.

BIZGROW FYF is their gift to me for being with HDFC for 20 years and holding Imperia account (family current and savings) and loans.
So, now some guy employed by HDFC knows my requirement and usage better than me!!

God, When will I learn in life? When will I grow up enough to decide for my self?

jaisinghal

TF Buzz
My recent application was denied. My first ever rejection in 15 years after holding a few premium credit cards also. I have a score of 850+. It was a shock indeed.

The RM said, " Saar, HDFC Credit card department knows best. HDFC is largest for a reason." Their recommendation was Bizgrow FYF instead.

BIZGROW FYF is their gift to me for being with HDFC for 20 years and holding Imperia account (family current and savings) and loans.
So, now some guy employed by HDFC knows my requirement and usage better than me!!

God, When will I learn in life? When will I grow up enough to decide for my self?
And here i am getting upgrade to biz black and i don't want it, need infinia instead.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

That's HDFC..They are giving me Pre-approved 10 lacs Unsecured business loan in 10 seconds but giving me credit card with limit of only 1.5 lacs and that too Biz Grow 😂

If I was you, will close my relationship and try to move somewhere else

jhanishdev

TF Buzz
That's HDFC..They are giving me Pre-approved 10 lacs Unsecured business loan in 10 seconds but giving me credit card with limit of only 1.5 lacs and that too Biz Grow 😂

If I was you, will close my relationship and try to move somewhere else
I have already told my RM to bring HDFC's 5 year statements and CIBIL report the next time he visits me for more business.
Sounds stupid but Apt. If you cannot provide me with what I want, you do not get what you want.

Issuing credit cards is their business and I am a customer.

Tejo

TF Legend
I have already told my RM to bring HDFC's 5 year statements and CIBIL report the next time he visits me for more business.
Sounds stupid but Apt. If you cannot provide me with what I want, you do not get what you want.

Issuing credit cards is their business and I am a customer.
If he would bring the statement and credit report, would you follow his recommendations like fd, ulip, mutual fund, insurance etc.....