• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc business moneyback rupay

abhinandan8

TF Select
I emailed hdfc credit card department asking that can hdfc business moneyback franchise be transferred from visa to rupay while keeping the life time free status on 12 may. they didn't reply anything and now i can see new rupay hdfc business moneyback credit card in my moobile banking app😕

Will the new card be life time free?

Last edited:
I emailed hdfc credit card department asking that can hdfc business moneyback franchise be transferred from visa to rupay while keeping the life time free status on 12 may they didn't reply anything and now i can see new rupay hdfc business moneyback credit card in my moobile banking app😕

If it's LTF, it will remain LTF you are not upgrading it's just a network change.

I emailed hdfc credit card department asking that can hdfc business moneyback franchise be transferred from visa to rupay while keeping the life time free status on 12 may they didn't reply anything and now i can see new rupay hdfc business moneyback credit card in my moobile banking app😕

have you process it or automatically show on app as i have business money back and unable to convert it in rupay

Just Call 1800258282638 (HDFC Tata Neu Customer Care),
Ask them to change the network from Visa to Rupay. They'll take your and it'll be converted to Rupay within 2 days. (Will get delivered as per your location)

I had contacted them on 22nd May, got the below SMS on 24th May:
"Dear Customer,
Paid Credit Card Bill? Now check available limit on your Credit card **** anytime using HDFC Bank MyCards. View here."

**** (Last 4 digits of New Rupay Business Moneyback Credit Card)

j
I emailed hdfc credit card department asking that can hdfc business moneyback franchise be transferred from visa to rupay while keeping the life time free status on 12 may. they didn't reply anything and now i can see new rupay hdfc business moneyback credit card in my moobile banking app😕

Just msg them on twitter dm with all the info they will convert it in 2_3 days

Back