• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc card bill payment not reflected

danish

TF Ace
i always pay my hdfc card bill via hdfc net banking and always the payment is reflected in card with in 30 min but today i paid my bill its has been more than 2.5 hours still not reflected in my card the only difference was that i paid my bill on day time but today i paid at night , guys is there any problem because it never took so long

i always pay my hdfc card bill via hdfc net banking and always the payment is reflected in card with in 30 min but today i paid my bill its has been more than 2.5 hours still not reflected in my card the only difference was that i paid my bill on day time but today i paid at night , guys is there any problem because it never took so long
Seems you're out of India.

Sometimes it takes time, be patient.

Dont worry. It will reflect soon. Sometimes it takes time..

Seems you're out of India.

Sometimes it takes time, be patient.
no i am in india , i have been using hdfc card for more than 6 months all payment were reflected with in 30 min max that why i was worried , but thank you for telling me that some times it takes time , can you tell me the maximum time

no i am in india , i have been using hdfc card for more than 6 months all payment were reflected with in 30 min max that why i was worried , but thank you for telling me that some times it takes time , can you tell me the maximum time
While when I pay other bank card's payment via HDFC bill pay, it takes upto 3 working days to reflect.

So for HDFC cards only it's instant I guess. Learn patience from us 😜😜😜.

Back