• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Cibil hard pull for no reason

althafvly

TF Select
Hi,

I just recieved an email from cibil stating there's a new lender enquiry. It was from HDFC. But I haven't applied for any new credit card or loan. There's no enquiry purpose mentioned like other enquiries. Anyone have any idea?.

1000021523.webp

1000021524.webp

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
Hi,

I just recieved an email from cibil stating there's a new lender enquiry. It was from HDFC. But I haven't applied for any new credit card or loan. There's no enquiry purpose mentioned like other enquiries. Anyone have any idea?.

View attachment 62567

View attachment 62566
Did you think of or talked to your friends at work about Infinia / Regalia Gold / Millennia today??

HDFC AI chip in your brain may be causing this issue !! ;) ;)

Last edited:
No. I did ask for a credit card upgrade via mail, 2 weeks ago. But they emailed me sent income details to Chennai office.
They now acted on your upgrade request after 2 weeks.. it is very simple...
Now if you send them your income docs, they will run their black box algorithm and may say " sorry , due to internal policy blah balh..."
If you are lucky you will get the Upgrade..

all the best..

dispute asap as either its fraud or else bank is fcuking witchu
This enquiry is not yet showing in dispute section, so I can't dispute at the moment. I have mailed HDFC for clarification.

Did you think of or talked to your friends at work about Infinia / Regalia Gold / Millennia today??

HDFC AI chip in your brain may be causing this issue !! ;) ;)
🤣🤣 Mmm millennia.

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
They now acted on your upgrade request after 2 weeks.. it is very simple...
Now if you send them your income docs, they will run their black box algorithm and may say " sorry , due to internal policy blah balh..."
If you are lucky you will get the Upgrade..

all the best..
I didn't give them any consent to check for cibil or upgrade to a specific card. I only asked them if there's any upgrade offer available for me.

I didn't give them any consent to check for cibil or upgrade to a specific card. I only asked them if there's any upgrade offer available for me.
How did you request them?? did you fill any form??

It is like your wife / GF.. if you are silent they will take it as "YES" (to suit their wishes)..

Hi,

View attachment 62567

View attachment 62566
better wait till MON or TUE to see if any LE or card upgrade happens...

Back