• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC CO-BRANDED CARD TO CO-BRANDED CARD CONVERSION/UPGRADE

vsharad

TF Select
Hi everyone,

I’ve been using the HDFC Tata Neu Repay Card for a while now, and I’m considering switching to the HDFC Swiggy Card ( if possible ltf ) for the different perks it offers. Since both cards are co-branded under HDFC, I was wondering if it’s possible to convert my existing Tata Neu Repay Card into the Swiggy Card.

Has anyone here tried this or knows whether HDFC allows such conversions between their co-branded cards? It seems like it should be doable, but I’d appreciate any advice or insights from those who might have more information or experience.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi everyone,

I’ve been using the HDFC Tata Neu Repay Card for a while now, and I’m considering switching to the HDFC Swiggy Card ( if possible ltf ) for the different perks it offers. Since both cards are co-branded under HDFC, I was wondering if it’s possible to convert my existing Tata Neu Repay Card into the Swiggy Card.

Has anyone here tried this or knows whether HDFC allows such conversions between their co-branded cards? It seems like it should be doable, but I’d appreciate any advice or insights from those who might have more information or experience.

Thanks in advance for your help!
HDFC will offer you Swiggy card FYF (in some case LTF) from Swiggy app anytime if you have any existing HDFC card.

People go co branded to core and you're going co branded to co branded lol 🤣.

Try to get co branded to core like millennia card.

Now if you have think that Swiggy is better than millennia then, I'm not going to debate with you 🤣.

HDFC will offer you Swiggy card FYF (in some case LTF) from Swiggy app anytime if you have any existing HDFC card.

Now if you have think that Swiggy is better than millennia then, I'm not going to debate with you 🤣.
Lol, I have already tried from cobranded to core.but grievance redressal has denied it.
So I was thinking why if I can get hdfc swiggy which itself gives 5% on online shopping.
I already knw that millenia is better than swiggy,but what do when they are not accepting conversions.

If you have any trick I will be happy to apply it :)

Lol, I have already tried from cobranded to core.but grievance redressal has denied it.
So I was thinking why if I can get hdfc swiggy which itself gives 5% on online shopping.
I already knw that millenia is better than swiggy,but what do when they are not accepting conversions.

If you have any trick I will be happy to apply it :)

Just apply from swiggy app.. no need to convert.. You can cancel tata neu card after swiggy's approval
Do this as akashn bhai said.

Later you can keep negotiation with them for Neu over email.

I have Swiggy LTF offer available in my app. However I don't have any HDFC card yet.
I wanted to get Millennia first and then Tata Neu Infinity but when I apply online they show me Business cards only.

Can I get a business card first like BizGrow/BizPower and later get Millennia?

I have Swiggy LTF offer available in my app. However I don't have any HDFC card yet.
I wanted to get Millennia first and then Tata Neu Infinity but when I apply online they show me Business cards only.

Can I get a business card first like BizGrow/BizPower and later get Millennia?
Because you apply as self employed.

So you get business cards.

Apply as salaried to get personal cards are recommendations.

Guys, Any tips on how to get HDFC core card ? Thinking to get millenia!
I have HDFC SAVINGS MAX AC Average MAB lies between 30k-40k.
I currently hold Tata neu plus card with 25k limit

Nahi milega.

Already holding HDFC card to pre approved kyu milega.

Neu ka balidan dedo.

1 saal baad pre approved mil jaega.

Have you tried applying for credit card from HDFC home page?
If no cards are showing for you, then close TATA Neu plus and wait till you get cards showing in online apply.
In my opinion, Tata Neu also is decent in rewarding, except its rewards to be used in Tata neu app alone.
For Swiggy, you can get it from Swiggy app itself (FYF / LTF is your luck).

Nahi milega.

Already holding HDFC card to pre approved kyu milega.

Neu ka balidan dedo.

1 saal baad pre approved mil jaega.
OK, theek Hai
But abhi ke online spends ke like mujhe swiggy hdfc Lena padega, since sbi is not serviceable in my area, so can't get sbi cashback!!
Abhi swiggy app Mei fyf Dikha raha hai

Back