• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credi Card Statement Generation Date

BiggBoss

TF Select
Hi,

I have an HDFC card, a Floater card of Tata Nue, and Rupay Platinum. Currently, these cards have different dates. I tried to change them, but the customer care person told me that dates are available between 2 and 28th. But if I change my primary card, the floater card date also changes. Can I change only the primary card date? I want to keep the Tata Neu and Rupay card dates the same.

Hi,

I have an HDFC card, a Floater card of Tata Nue, and Rupay Platinum. Currently, these cards have different dates. I tried to change them, but the customer care person told me that dates are available between 2 and 28th. But if I change my primary card, the floater card date also changes. Can I change only the primary card date? I want to keep the Tata Neu and Rupay card dates the same.
Currently not possible from H2 2023 if new card a/c is taken then it gets a system default date, but if we try to change they change for all active cards.

Back