• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Card Application

mut142

TF Buzz
Hello all, I applied for HDFC Regalia Gold via their Online Website on 23rd Aug and the status of the same was In process and I wrote a mail to them asking about the status on 29th Aug and they wrote back to me on 1st Sep that they require Additional Documents (Income Proof and Office ID Card) to process my Application. Later that day I got an E-Mail stating "Unfortunately, we have had to decline your application at this time because the documents you submitted did not meet our Credit Card application guidelines.". I sent them a Copy of the documents via E-Mail and again today they rejected my Application due to Internal Guidelines. Any ideas on how to proceed further or should I wait 6 months before applying again?

Update: Application got Approved on 13.09.2023 and received the Card today(14.09.2023)

Last edited:
Download "ONE PAGER APPLICATION FORM" from HDFC website and Fill-up The Form Attach Income Documents Send Documents Through Courier To Chennai Head Office.

If you don't have a pre approved offer from HDFC/a corporate salary account they won't give you Regalia Gold easily. And because they rejected your application recently, you should proceed again after at least 3 months via offline channel/branch with your proper income documents. There's a good chance of approval

Download "ONE PAGER APPLICATION FORM" from HDFC website and Fill-up The Form Attach Income Documents Send Documents Through Courier To Chennai Head Office.
Is the Application Form a must? I Sent them Income Proof and ID Card along with a Letter with my Application Ref Number yesterday via Courier

Hello all, I applied for HDFC Regalia Gold via their Online Website on 23rd Aug and the status of the same was In process and I wrote a mail to them asking about the status on 29th Aug and they wrote back to me on 1st Sep that they require Additional Documents (Income Proof and Office ID Card) to process my Application. Later that day I got an E-Mail stating "Unfortunately, we have had to decline your application at this time because the documents you submitted did not meet our Credit Card application guidelines.". I sent them a Copy of the documents via E-Mail and again today they rejected my Application due to Internal Guidelines. Any ideas on how to proceed further or should I wait 6 months before applying again?

Update: Application got Approved on 13.09.2023 and received the Card today(14.09.2023)
I also got same message "
Unfortunately, we have had to decline your application at this time because the documents you submitted did not meet our Credit Card application guidelines."
How did your card get approved after they declined it for second time although you submitted your income proof and I'd card ?

Back