• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC CREDIT CARD BILL PAYMENT

Will my unpaid decimal amount attract interest charges in next billing cycle?
You should pay total amount mentioned in your statement to avoid any charges. For example you have spent rs 2000.52. If statement is generated for rs 2000 then pay rs 2000, if statement is generated for rs 2001 then pay 2001.

To be on safer side you can pay 2001 even if statement is for 2000. But some websites don't accept higher payment then the statement amount.

Absolutely. It's better to pay to the next nearest rupee. For example, if your statement bill is for ₹99.65 better pay ₹100 to be on the safer side.

Yes, Charges will add up and also in credit report it shows late payment. Whenever I pay CC Bill I pay round figure or (5s, 10s). I no need to remember who decimal amount. 😁😁
Just paying total amount due should be fine, no need to remember anything.

If payment system allows exact decimal amount bill to pay then pay it. If not pay higher rounded amount rupees. I always do like this. The extra paise payment will always get adjusted in next bill.

Some banks round off the decimal and generate the bill, best to pay whatever's mentioned in the bill just to be on the safer side.

Back