• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Cards HDFC credit card received but LTF not confirmed

AlooDum

TF Select
My RM applied for HDFC DCP credit card online on my behalf and assured me that it's a Lifetime Free credit card,but before receiving the card I tried confirming before activating the card but was told by HDFC that it's charged at ₹2500. I called my RM again he said that it is LTF, I have also shared the screenshot with him that it is a priced credit card but he is not accepting and saying that he will look into it. I have blocked the card currently.

Please help me what to do now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230518-164052_Chrome~2.png
    Screenshot_20230518-164052_Chrome~2.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 48
My RM applied for HDFC DCP credit card online on my behalf and assured me that it's a Lifetime Free credit card,but before receiving the card I tried confirming before activating the card but was told by HDFC that it's charged at ₹2500. I called my RM again he said that it is LTF, I have also shared the screenshot with him that it is a priced credit card but he is not accepting and saying that he will look into it. I have blocked the card currently.

RM se mail likhva ke le liya karo advance me taaki baad me RBI Ombudsman ki dhamki de sako. When we deal with a bank with no ethics, this is a bare minimum that you should have done.

Unless you have applied it via alumni offer, hard that bank will accept that it was offered LTF. Best you can do is to threaten to close your account with the bank.

Recordings hai call ki? ya chat SS
if yes, Grievances me mail daalo then ladder UP.

I also suffering from same mine was applied by third party agent via online after hdfc milenia cc delivery I confirm from Twitter about it is priced cc or ltf cc hdfc says it is priced card now I am not activating my milenia cc and remain this dormant after 1 month my cc automatically closed down thereafter I am trying to reapply again for milenia ltf through C2C by offline agent so my question is can I reapply milenia cc after closing older not activated milenia cc help me please

Back