• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC DCB Credit Card Failing

You will find it very hard to recover 11800 renewal fees
There are no points given and the memberships offered have no cash value, are not very useful and you can easily do without them.

It is better to close the card and save 11800.
Atlas is much better.

You will find it very hard to recover 11800 renewal fees
There are no points given and the memberships offered have no cash value.
they are not very useful and you can easily do without them.
Don't take DCB unless you can spend more than 5 lakhs in a year to waive off the fee or take it if offered as LTF.

I haven't faced a single problem with it in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Goa (Paytm, Pine Labs, ICICI, Axis, HDFC POS machines iirc) . With the chip, the card gets marked as "Rupay" network on the receipt. The contactless payments do not work at all unless it's a HDFC POS machine. Also, it gets marked as "Diners Club" network on the HDFC POS machine.

I haven't faced a single problem with it in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Goa (Paytm, Pine Labs, ICICI, Axis, HDFC POS machines iirc) . With the chip, the card gets marked as "Rupay" network on the receipt. The contactless payments do not work at all unless it's a HDFC POS machine. Also, it gets marked as "Diners Club" network on the HDFC POS machine.
should i go with card re-issue.
As insert card in pos machine failing
swipe card in pos machine passing
do you know cost of card re-issue?

What's the name of your card in the app? For me it's "NEW DINERS BLACK DOM". I heard that the acceptability for it is good as it's working on the Rupay network.
Been using DCB for 13 months now. Online and offline both and am yet to come across a machine where it got rejected . Probably because I am in a Tier 1 city though not sure how it looks like in smaller cities

Been using DCB for 13 months now. Online and offline both and am yet to come across a machine where it got rejected . Probably because I am in a Tier 1 city though not sure how it looks like in smaller cities
I have never been rejected offline. But online faced some rejections. Some goverment websites doesn't support it. I had do to some international payments regarding US visa and university fees. It was not supported there.

Back