• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc digiyouth account rejected

Harsh007

TF Buzz
I applied for hdfc digisave account hoping for pre-approved offers in a few months, But received a mail after a few minutes that "we are unable to process your smart account application" "To know more, please contact your nearest Hdfc bank branch".
This is the first time I saw a account getting rejected. If anyone knows what could be the reason for rejection, Please tell me.

Harsh007

TF Buzz
In this case, there is no grievance. As a part of opening the said account, they wanted you to visit them physically so that it can be completed thereat.

If you already have an account with them n they have denied any promised service, then it becomes a ground for taking up with that grievance department.
Okay, Will visit branch and update here.

Tejo

TF Legend
In this case, there is no grievance. As a part of opening the said account, they wanted you to visit them physically so that it can be completed thereat.

If you already have an account with them n they have denied any promised service, then it becomes a ground for taking up with that grievance department.
Dada, you really PSU Bank Employee.

You proved it 🎉 🎊