• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Diners black metal first year free

miles_guy

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi

I have a diners black paid card whose annual fee is coming up soon. I have now got an upgrade offer to Diners Club metal with first year free. Wondering if anyone else also got an offer like this? Screenshot_20231106_194438_Proton Mail.jpg

avi_devdhar

TF Buzz
Got the same offer too, but couldn't see where FYF is mentioned.
can you please highlight ?
nvm , got it. complimentary for first year i see

drsel

TF Legend
Hi

I have a diners black paid card whose annual fee is coming up soon. I have now got an upgrade offer to Diners Club metal with first year free. Wondering if anyone else also got an offer like this? Screenshot_20231106_194438_Proton Mail.jpg
There is a video on YouTube comparing the two and the opinion is that the original DCB is better.
BETTER NOT TO CHANGE

miles_guy

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
There is a video on YouTube comparing the two and the opinion is that the original DCB is better.
BETTER NOT TO CHANGE
What video?

I was anyways planning to cancel. If I get a year for free, I think I will take it...

ALOAK

TF Premier
I yo got a upgrade offer first year free and chargeablr from 2nd year onward for waive offbi cantnspend 8lakhs but i took it because of unlimited liunge and 6 qtr gold lessions and i enquire if wallet load and tent pay will we get reward points tep said no but will be counted for milestone