• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Floater Card Question

DVK13

TF Buzz
Hello everyone so I was using HDFC Regalia CC and after some time I applied HDFC Swiggy CC.

Now I am thinking of closing my Regalia card(2LK Limit) and only use HDFC Swiggy.

Now my question is if I go ahead and close the regalia cc what will happen to HDFC Swiggy limit,Will my regalia limit going to be shifted to Swiggy CC,Or They will give me new limit for Swiggy CC after the closure of Regalia,Or my HDFC Swiggy CC will also get closed with the regalia.

Hello everyone so I was using HDFC Regalia CC and after some time I applied HDFC Swiggy CC.

Now I am thinking of closing my Regalia card(2LK Limit) and only use HDFC Swiggy.

Now my question is if I go ahead and close the regalia cc what will happen to HDFC Swiggy limit,Will my regalia limit going to be shifted to Swiggy CC,Or They will give me new limit for Swiggy CC after the closure of Regalia,Or my HDFC Swiggy CC will also get closed with the regalia.
Its shared limit in HDFC Bank so ur swiggy card will have 2lac even if u close Regalia card

• If your Regalia is LTF, you can consider not closing it and just keeping it
  • If you close Regalia, the Swiggy card will remain unaffected and will have the same credit limit that it had before closing

Back