• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Home Loan Process

bloodcurdle

TF Buzz
I have applied for home loan from HDFC Bank via HDFC Channel where they assigned Sales Executive. He sent me link and i filled the online application by paying login fees. After which i uploaded my documents.

Now the status shows as stucked in sanctioned section even though i had selected the property but as I didn’t do seller agreement he made me sign and upload application of “Property not Selected”

What is the process now and how do I know approval? And what happens after this?

IMG_2421.png

I have applied for home loan from HDFC Bank via HDFC Channel where they assigned Sales Executive. He sent me link and i filled the online application by paying login fees. After which i uploaded my documents.

Now the status shows as stucked in sanctioned section even though i had selected the property but as I didn’t do seller agreement he made me sign and upload application of “Property not Selected”

What is the process now and how do I know approval? And what happens after this?

View attachment 43733
I advise you to go for offline application.

You can negotiate interest rate too. HDFC in hungry in giving loans now, just go to the hdfc branch.

Until you agree for seller agreement they won't approve at all.

Back