• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC issuing more than 2 Credit Cards

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
I have HDFC DCP and Tata Neu Plus card. Today when I opened the HDFC app, I saw a banner in offer section to apply card for 1500 voucher. I proceeded and then after filling details, I have option to apply Indian Oil and Moneyback card.. While I don't want any of those cards, but what if I apply ? Does anyone have any idea ?

EDIT - I got a credit enquiry from HDFC.
EDIT - Got a response from HDFC CC, They are indeed issuing third card as floater card with shared limit.

Last edited:

Akashn

TF Ace
I have HDFC DCP and Tata Neu Plus card. Today when I opened the HDFC app, I saw a banner in offer section to apply card for 1500 voucher. I proceeded and then after filling details, I have option to apply Indian Oil and Moneyback card.. While I don't want any of those cards, but what if I apply ? Does anyone have any idea ?
when did you applied for tata neu plus card?

Mysterio_6174

TF Select
I also got same banner, banner mentioned that ignore if already have credit card