• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC LTF -NOW

IamTechking

TF Buzz
Hi
I am new to the forum and have been following up for quite good insights. I find it comforting to see fellow members sharing experiences and their insights for a shared growth.
Although I am new to this forum I am not new to the cards product and was very pleased to have found the forum.
I am planning on adding millennia/swiggy cards as LTF to my bunch of LTF cards. I already hold idfc first, onecard,scapia Bob card,Dbs card all as LYF with sufficient limits. To this bunch I think millennia/swiggy from HDFC would be a good addition. I was hoping to get it as LTF but I. Not really sure. Although I did read a lot of threads for the same I am finding it difficult to ascertain accurately that I would be getting the card LTF for sure.i am also very hesitant to have a hard enquiry for my cibil and that is all more the reason I wanna be careful(so far 1 hit for the month)
Is there a particular path that I can follow for sureshot approval for millennia card as LTF? Any inputs is gratefully appreciated.
O also want to know the maximum times that I can have a cibil hits without affecting my cibil and any suggestions of good cards to my collection. I am open for good referrals too. Thanks.

I already hold idfc first, onecard,scapia Bob card,Dbs card all as LYF with sufficient limits.
except onecard offline, remaining cards not that useful even with sufficient limits.

To this bunch I think millennia/swiggy from HDFC would be a good addition.
Yes and it will be your primary card also for your spends.

I was hoping to get it as LTF but I. Not really sure. Although I did read a lot of threads for the same I am finding it difficult to ascertain accurately that I would be getting the card LTF for sure.i am also very hesitant to have a hard enquiry for my cibil and that is all more the reason I wanna be careful(so far 1 hit for the month)
without CIBIL hit you can't apply (unless you're ok for pre-approved which no guarantee for mentioned cards or when).

Is there a particular path that I can follow for sureshot approval for millennia card as LTF? Any inputs is gratefully appreciated.
Dealing with offline agent or branch will give you LTF but it depends on who process your application. They can cheat and get you paid card so its your responsibility to double check or request for confirmation about LTF status.

There is no sureshot here.

Also, Millennia can be waived with 1L spends - not much I hope for person having 5+ cards. Swiggy you can get LTF in your swiggy app if you're eligible, it depends on luck. Millennia only branch or communication from bank, but its easy to get waiver.

O also want to know the maximum times that I can have a cibil hits without affecting my cibil
earlier you mentioned 1 hit for the month means you have 8 already this year, its better you should apply only if needed. These enquiries won't affect much of your cibil score (depends if its > 3 yrs history) but various other parameters play a role in this.

and any suggestions of good cards to my collection.

I am open for good referrals too. Thanks.
Look for signature or let me know

except onecard offline, remaining cards not that useful even with sufficient limits.

Yes and it will be your primary card also for your spends.

without CIBIL hit you can't apply (unless you're ok for pre-approved which no guarantee for mentioned cards or when).

Dealing with offline agent or branch will give you LTF but it depends on who process your application. They can cheat and get you paid card so its your responsibility to double check or request for confirmation about LTF status.

There is no sureshot here.

Also, Millennia can be waived with 1L spends - not much I hope for person having 5+ cards. Swiggy you can get LTF in your swiggy app if you're eligible, it depends on luck. Millennia only branch or communication from bank, but its easy to get waiver.

earlier you mentioned 1 hit for the month means you have 8 already this year, its better you should apply only if needed. These enquiries won't affect much of your cibil score (depends if its > 3 yrs history) but various other parameters play a role in this.

Look for signature or let me know
Thank you for very detailed inputs! Just to confirm you mean SBI signature card right?

Back