• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc maximum no of cards eligibility

i am also facing the same problem i had two hdfc card freedom and tata neu , i closed the tata neu in june with in 1 to 2 months it got closed in cibil , in hdfc mobile app it became in active and in hdfc net banking it was showing active so i unregistered it from netbanking on september or october i guess , now i have also closed my freedom card in this month , because its limit was only 10k , how to confirm that my card are permanently closed so that when i apply online by myself i do not get rejection email saying that i already have a existing credit card , the tata neu is still showing inactive in hdfc mobile banking app but its not removed from the app , i closed my tata neu card in june

i am also facing the same problem i had two hdfc card freedom and tata neu , i closed the tata neu in june with in 1 to 2 months it got closed in cibil , in hdfc mobile app it became in active and in hdfc net banking it was showing active so i unregistered it from netbanking on september or october i guess , now i have also closed my freedom card in this month , because its limit was only 10k , how to confirm that my card are permanently closed so that when i apply online by myself i do not get rejection email saying that i already have a existing credit card , the tata neu is still showing inactive in hdfc mobile banking app but its not removed from the app , i closed my tata neu card in june
It will appear for 6 months after closure.
Haven't you got any NOC?

please any one tell me how can i remove the card from inactive section of the app , if they remain in inactive section , then when i would apply for a hdfc card online then my card would be decline reason because i have existing card

in this thread a person said he closed his card is card in 2015 and is showing inactive and he said when he applies for a hdfc card his card gets declined due to its inactive card

Why to care so much about that inactive card bro, do one thing if you are so unsure either get noc or get confirmation on mail that you have no active cards with them. Simple

in this thread a person said he closed his card is card in 2015 and is showing inactive and he said when he applies for a hdfc card his card gets declined due to its inactive card
that why i am worried seeing this thread that when i apply after 2 months will my card get decline saying that i already hold a hdfc credit because my card is inactive state

Here he has mentioned that his card was in blocked state and not closed. That is why I am saying just mail once and ask why is the card still appearing and ask if it is in blocked or closed status and any other queries if you have. Only banks can help in this not us dear🙂

Here he has mentioned that his card was in blocked state and not closed. That is why I am saying just mail once and ask why is the card still appearing and ask if it is in blocker or closed status and any other queries if you have. Only banks can help in this not us dear🙂
thank you bro , first let my freedom card gets closed in cibil , because i closed freedom in this month only. then i will mail them

Back