• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millennia Cashback point for Utility and Insurance Payments

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hello All,

Does HDFC Millennia provide 5 Cashback points for Utility and Insurance Payments in Amazon , has anyone tried this option ?

So, 5% CB is only for normal orders not for bill payments? 👀
Yes, if that was also 5% then Millennia would be no.1 card in the cashback category below mid-tier. 🤣

You do get some extra benefits if you use monthly offers on payzapp though, they have some for bill payments and stuff. It can come down to 5% or more if your bill payment is not that high.

Yes, if that was also 5% then Millennia would be no.1 card in the cashback category below mid-tier. 🤣

You do get some extra benefits if you use monthly offers on payzapp though, they have some for bill payments and stuff. It can come down to 5% or more if your bill payment is not that high.
How much cb would I get if I pay bills by Millenia through Payzapp? 👀

How much cb would I get if I pay bills by Millenia through Payzapp? 👀
Usually offers are of flat cashback of around 50-150 range, then here is 1% or something reward rate.

So, depending on the monthly offer and lets assume you pay 1k gas bill, or light bill, that comes around anywhere between 5%-16%

But these offers change quite a lot and as you could probably already guess it, if your bill is above certain amount, this cashback comparatively becomes very small compared to something like axis ace or freecharge plus, which offer no cappings and require no offers.

Usually offers are of flat cashback or around 50-150 range, then here is 1% or something reward rate.

So, depending on the monthly offer and lets assume you pay 1k gas bill, or light bill, that comes around anywhere between 5%-16%

But these offers change quite a lot and as you could probably already guess it, if your bill is above certain amount, this cashback comparatively becomes very small compared to something like axis ace or freecharge plus, which offer no cappings and require no offers.
Hmm, got the offers part. But my question was like we get 5% cb on Smartbuy, is there something like that for Payzapp (not coupon/offer based).

Hmm, got the offers part. But my question was like we get 5% cb on Smartbuy, is there something like that for Payzapp (not coupon/offer based).
No, as I explained, this is strictly offer based and strictly for HDFC cc and dc.

Think of this like offers you get on amazon pay for bill payments. It's very similar. But if you don't have axis ace, axis freecharge and want to get the best benefits, its worth looking into, assuming your bills are of small amount.

No, as I explained, this is strictly offer based and strictly for HDFC cc and dc.

Think of this like offers you get on amazon pay for bill payments. It's very similar. But if you don't have axis ace, axis freecharge and want to get the best benefits, its worth looking into, assuming your bills are of small amount.
Got it. Yeah I pay most of my bills (small amount) using Payzapp. For insurance payments or large amount bills, I use Amazon Pay CC as it gives unlimited 2% cb.

Got it. Yeah I pay most of my bills (small amount) using Payzapp. For insurance payments or large amount bills, I use Amazon Pay CC as it gives unlimited 2% cb.
If your insurance is listed in freecharge app, then maybe you should get freecharge plus cc from axis, it has no capping 5% on insurances.

Problem is, not all are listed and you can't make random payment.

So, it's like Ace. Btw i have never used Freecharge! 😂
Yes, only difference between ace and freecharge plus is there is no 2% on other categories, also ace doesn't give cashback on insurance anymore (at least not 5%).

People abused it too much.

Also, I must mention, transactions on freecharge app and freecharge plus cc are smooth as butter. Gpay is kind of shit now days. I primarily use freecharge app now days.

Reactions: 007
Yes, only difference between ace and freecharge plus is there is no 2% on other categories, also ace doesn't give cashback on insurance anymore (at least not 5%).

People abused it too much.

Also, I must mention, transactions on freecharge app and freecharge plus cc are smooth as butter. Gpay is kind of shit now days. I primarily use freecharge app now days.
Ohh I see. I too heard about Ace giving payment issues. Will try Freecharge someday, then I might get the CC too!

Back