• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc Millennia vs Dinners Club Privilage Credit card

harsha1

TF Select
Hi Team,

I have applied for Hdfc Millennia CC LTF via agent, and vkyc got failed due to old photo on PAN card, so that vKYC lady said I will get physical KYC. I received their Manipal Business Solution SahiBnk Mitra provider sms for physical KYC. I crosschecked with hdfc customer care for genuinity and they said it's trustable service from hdfc for KYC purposes.

Sms I received as below,

( Agent Tushar xxxxxxxxxx will visit you to conduct Aadhaar Biometric KYC for your DINERS CLUB PRIVILEG. Consent will be displayed during transaction journey. Accept it by clicking on Agree button. Input reference number yourself as directed by the Agent and when Agent is at your premises. SahiBnk Mitra powered by Manipal Business Solutions )

Now my main query is, I applied for Millenia CC but in the KYC message it mentions card name as "Dinners Club Privilage" CC verification agent will visit.

Which card is better Millenia or Dinners Club Privilege?

Do hdfc provide DINNERS CLUB PRIVILEG card in LTF mode? Because agent applied Millenia as LTF
I've seen LTF for all variants, but it depends on the people to person. Some people can still get the Infinia card as LTF today, while others have been trying for ages and still haven't got it. My advice:

First check your usage, and compare it with both the cards. If your usage are good enough for DCP and you can milk it to the maximum then take it, even if not LTF since your usage will take care of annual fees anyways.

If your usage are more on shopping, bill payments then Millennia CC is a better option.

Back