• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC "Non Managed Virtual group" Delink process . Need help

Sri.yadav

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I am tyring to upgrade my account to Preferred Banking but its not happening because HDFC has linked my account under "Non Managed Virtual group" . I have checked with RM in my home branch but he is also clueless about this group and I am struggling to delink my account from this group . He is not able to trigger sms also for preferred banking due to this issue. I have drop email also , checked with customer care also but no use . Can somebody help me for this issue ??
And one more thing imperia banking logo is showing in my smart statement but I am not getting any imperia benefit . I have checked with customer care and they have confirmed that my account is not linked with any premier banking . Please check screenshot from my statement .
1683613029034.png

Hi All,

I am tyring to upgrade my account to Preferred Banking but its not happening because HDFC has linked my account under "Non Managed Virtual group" . I have checked with RM in my home branch but he is also clueless about this group and I am struggling to delink my account from this group . He is not able to trigger sms also for preferred banking due to this issue. I have drop email also , checked with customer care also but no use . Can somebody help me for this issue ??
And one more thing imperia banking logo is showing in my smart statement but I am not getting any imperia benefit . I have checked with customer care and they have confirmed that my account is not linked with any premier banking . Please check screenshot from my statement .
View attachment 16353
If RM is clueless, get in touch with the bank branch manager and tell him to sort it out.

Only the branch manager and RM have the rights to create account groups in hdfc.

Else threaten them to close the account by asking for an account closure form straight on the spot.

They will do it. Just need to pressurize them.

You can drop an email on hdfc customer care regarding your issue again, tell them you are closing your account and specifically mention the RMs inability and then see the magic. :LOL:

Thanks,

Hi All,

View attachment 16353
i am facing same issue RN. is there any update provided by hdfc to you? @Sri.yadav

No . Its same issue . I am out of town . Once I go back then I will talk to branch manager . RM is just useless fellow . Let me know if you found any solution @noobdipesh
My BM told me when I complained about my RM through mail that he has to follow a process to convert my account to preferred banking via mail, but it's been 20 days and nothing has happened yet.

Hi All,

View attachment 16353
you are already in imperia as i can see, so you wanna downgrade to preferred?

you are already in imperia as i can see, so you wanna downgrade to preferred?
No , Its showing standard in my mobile app and on netbanking but I can see Imperia only in smart statement . I am not getting any imperia benefits. It seems they have assigned my account under Imperia Non managed virtual group . I have confirmed with customer care and they have told me that I have to maintain 25000 rs in my account .

No , Its showing standard in my mobile app and on netbanking but I can see Imperia only in smart statement . I am not getting any imperia benefits. It seems they have assigned my account under Imperia Non managed virtual group . I have confirmed with customer care and they have told me that I have to maintain 25000 rs in my account .
Same here.

Back