• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC online credit card application portal not working

aspirar

TF Buzz
I tried applying for an HDFC credit card using their online portal which asks for phone number and date of birth.

It went to a verification page where it made me enter either netbanking details or debit card details. It then redirects back to the credit card portal but it keeps showing their loading screen.

After some time a popup comes up which says do you not want to see your card offers. Clicking continue or dismissing the popup just keeps showing the loading screen and nothing happens then.

Any advice on this? I tried on my laptop and phone both, so doesn't seem to be an issue with my device.

An HDFC agent called me to ask about my pending application and advised me to apply offline, but then I will not get the 1500 Amazon voucher.

I tried applying for an HDFC credit card using their online portal which asks for phone number and date of birth.

It went to a verification page where it made me enter either netbanking details or debit card details. It then redirects back to the credit card portal but it keeps showing their loading screen.

After some time a popup comes up which says do you not want to see your card offers. Clicking continue or dismissing the popup just keeps showing the loading screen and nothing happens then.

Any advice on this? I tried on my laptop and phone both, so doesn't seem to be an issue with my device.

An HDFC agent called me to ask about my pending application and advised me to apply offline, but then I will not get the 1500 Amazon voucher.
Probably you're trying with wrong product code or link.

Reactions: Rkr
Someone from the bank called and walked me through the process. Didn't work again. They said they'll check what the issue is and call again after twenty four hours. Still resulted in two cibil hits until now :(

Back