• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Pixel Card

hackrush

TF Buzz
Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone here has taken the digital rupay credit card from HDFC i.e. Pixel. In payzapp I can see an option to get that digital card which will be linked to my Primary HDFC Credit card.

I understand that it can be linked to UPI, but what is not very clear to me is how does the reward structure work here? Do I get the same rewards as the primary card? Or is there a different reward structure?

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone here has taken the digital rupay credit card from HDFC i.e. Pixel. In payzapp I can see an option to get that digital card which will be linked to my Primary HDFC Credit card.

I understand that it can be linked to UPI, but what is not very clear to me is how does the reward structure work here? Do I get the same rewards as the primary card? Or is there a different reward structure?
completely different from primary... pls chk the same banner on the app.. more details are visible..

. . .
I went through this and through the banner in payzapp. Thanks for sharing..

Somehow this does not seem like a good proposition to me. It's not available on UPI and they are still charging a renewal fee on a digital card.

Had it been on UPI the waiver criteria would have been easily met. But spending from this card outside of UPI doesn't make a lot of sense to me especially when there are other better cards.

I went through this and through the banner in payzapp. Thanks for sharing..

Somehow this does not seem like a good proposition to me. It's not available on UPI and they are still charging a renewal fee on a digital card.

Had it been on UPI the waiver criteria would have been easily met. But spending from this card outside of UPI doesn't make a lot of sense to me especially when there are other better cards.

hdfc upi card even worst.

Seems best to avoid this then.

What rupay credit card do you folks use for your UPI payments? I only have ICICI coral so far.

Visa - APay, Kotak Zen, Infinia, SBI Prime, some random rbl card after the Zomato card was phased out.

MasterCard - ICICI Sapphiro

AmEx - ICICI Sapphiro

Rupay - ICICI Coral

get either sbi bpcl or hdfc tatanue.. if you like either of the brands.

Hi Folks,

its asking me to transf limit from my existing hdfc card pixel card if i do the same so my existing hdfc card limit will reduce or remain same ?

Back