• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC platinum debit card 1% cashback not received

godslayer

TF Select
I had paid my ICICI Credit card bill using HDFC easyshop platinum debit card on 22nd January, but I haven't received the cashback points yet. Before that on 13th January, I had paid around 20k bill on the same ICICI card and I got the 200 points next day itself.

As far as I know we have a monthly cap of 750 points so I should have received points for this transaction as well. Can anyone confirm if we can pay bill for the same credit card multiple times in the same month or is it 1 card only 1 payment will be considered in a month.

Also what should I do, should I contact customer care as I have seen in technofino forums not to contact HDFC regarding this or they may remove CC bill payment cashback for everyone.

thakur9843

TF Buzz
Where to pay cc bill using millennia debit card
Mobikwik charging fees for debit card use
Paytm wallet load stopped by RBI,

Which platform is still working ,please amswer

jhon007

TF Buzz
Could you please clarify how you verified that?
Open HDFC Bank Mobile App --> Click 'Menu' --> 'Pay' --> 'Cards' --> 'Debit Card' --> 'Redeem Reward Points' --> 'Collected Reward Points' To know Cashback Points Earned
For Visa Platinum DC --> Will Get Cashback Points Instantly
(Exception - Few Starting Days of Every Month ~ 1st to 7th ... If you did transaction during 1st to 7th of month then you will get Cashback Points on 8th of month)
Regarding Millennia DC ... I don't aware about when someone get Cashback Points