• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Preferred Visa vs MasterCard

Shankar01

TF Buzz
Is there any difference in visa platinum and MasterCard variants of HDFC easyshop preferred platinum debit card? Which one should I prefer considering network offers/ benefits & list of airport lounges?

Currently I'm having both the variants. Does HDFC allow two dc if I won't generate pin for the newer one i.e. MasterCard

Is there any difference in visa platinum and MasterCard variants of HDFC easyshop preferred platinum debit card? Which one should I prefer considering network offers/ benefits & list of airport lounges?

Currently I'm having both the variants. Does HDFC allow two dc if I won't generate pin for the newer one i.e. MasterCard
How you got two DCs ? Through upgrade

If yes, then older one will automatically closed after activation of new one.

I prefer visa over MC

I was told by HDFC RM that you can only hold 1 DC per savings ac

Back