• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Regalia Lounge Vouchers

Pramit

TF Buzz
Hello Everyone,

I just joined this wonderful group, though have been reading helpful posts of esteem members since a month or so.

Looking for some guidance here; I am holding a Regalia LTF from 8 or 9 years, I have got an Add on card for my wife with the same card number(card hardly used but active). I m eligible to get lounge vouchers based on spends of last 2 quarters on my card. We will be traveling soon within India, I wanted to understand if my wife and my son will be allowed entry with those lounge vouchers?

shadow

TF Premier
These are Dreamfolk vouchers valid for 1 year. I used one at 080 domestic at BLR. They asked for cardholder's name and I'm the cardholder. After getting entry, I asked the executive does the vouchers have cardholder's name on them that they match with boarding pass and she said the vouchers doesn't have any name attached to them and it was just a standard procedure to ask for name.
So I think you can use the vouchers for you and your family.

Pramit

TF Buzz
These are Dreamfolk vouchers valid for 1 year. I used one at 080 domestic at BLR. They asked for cardholder's name and I'm the cardholder. After getting entry, I asked the executive does the vouchers have cardholder's name on them that they match with boarding pass and she said the vouchers doesn't have any name attached to them and it was just a standard procedure to ask for name.
Thank you so much.

You bought these vouchers through regalia web portal or is there any app to buy these lounge vouchers? Actually I couldn't locate any app, hence this doubt.

shadow

TF Premier
Thank you so much.

You bought these vouchers through regalia web portal or is there any app to buy these lounge vouchers? Actually I couldn't locate any app, hence this doubt.
You don't buy these vouchers. They are unlocked when you spend more than 1L in the previous quarter.
If you have met this criteria you can redeem them by going to redeem rewards points on net banking or HDFC app and look for milestone benefits in the link that opened

Pramit

TF Buzz
Encalm lounge at T1, New Delhi didn't accept Regalia lounge vouchers. Later checked the list of lounges provided in weblink provided on the voucher, T1 Lounge was not mentioned in the list. Updating here for everyone's knowledge.