• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc rewards in Flipkart sale - Help to make a decision

I currently hold 3 cards with HDFC - Millennia, Swiggy and Tata Neu. I've made 30k+ purchases on each one of them during the current Flipkart sale.

The one purchased with Swiggy card is yet to be delivered and I'm in a dilemma. I initially thought I'd get 5% cashback on the Flipkart purchase made on this card. But after going through forum posts, I'm not sure anymore. There isn't any final clarity as well whether HDFC is reverting the credited points for sure.

My spend promo for Millennia is still pending for this quarter. If Swiggy card will not provide 5% cashback for sure, I can cancel the order and move it to Millennia card to atleast qualify for the promo.

I currently hold 3 cards with HDFC - Millennia, Swiggy and Tata Neu. I've made 30k+ purchases on each one of them during the current Flipkart sale.

The one purchased with Swiggy card is yet to be delivered and I'm in a dilemma. I initially thought I'd get 5% cashback on the Flipkart purchase made on this card. But after going through forum posts, I'm not sure anymore. There isn't any final clarity as well whether HDFC is reverting the credited points for sure.

My spend promo for Millennia is still pending for this quarter. If Swiggy card will not provide 5% cashback for sure, I can cancel the order and move it to Millennia card to atleast qualify for the promo.
As per my understanding Swiggy CC is not eligible for discounts on BBD sale...so you should get cashback for using this card....but I can be wrong

Back