• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC rupay virtual debit card

irohitpragya

TF Premier
Today I visited my branch and the person told me about why are you paying charges for millennia debit card. You can use virtual debit card.

He checked in his system and told me to open my cards to add virtual debit card.

It was added instantly but I unable to see the card details. I told him but he said you see details in netbanking. Not login in branch because I don't remembered my password. But unable to check the details.

Now I can see two debit cards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240930_135437_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240930_135437_Chrome.webp
    77.3 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_20240930_135421_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240930_135421_Chrome.webp
    61.9 KB · Views: 149
Today I visited my branch and the person told me about why are you paying charges for millennia debit card. You can use virtual debit card.

He checked in his system and told me to open my cards to add virtual debit card.

It was added instantly but I unable to see the card details. I told him but he said you see details in netbanking. Not login in branch because I don't remembered my password. But unable to check the details.

Card BIN nahi dekh raha ? (Card BIN is first 6 digit of your Card). :D :D

No where able to get card details. Just checked m banking, net banking and payzapp. Only reflecting in mycards. I can only control the limit.

Also online transaction limit is 2L. Hope so it is rupay platinum virtual debit card

No where able to get card details. Just checked m banking, net banking and payzapp. Only reflecting in mycards. I can only control the limit.

Also online transaction limit is 2L. Hope so it is rupay platinum virtual debit card
2 lakhs or 2.75 lakhs ?

Normal Physical variant HDFC RuPay Platinum DC limit -
  • Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits: ₹ 25,000
  • Daily Domestic Shopping limits: ₹ 2.75 lacs

The branch staff must have first generated the virtual DC for you. Otherwise we can't add virtual debit card to My Cards I think

Also make sure both DCs are active for a while (a month or more) even if you see two right now. If we have Millennia and get Platinum or vice versa, for a short while we see both and are able to use both but eventually one of them gets de-activated. Happened with me - I thought I had both Millennia and Platinum but then after a few ecom txns, other got de-activated. Hope that's not the case for this virtual card

Last edited:
Back