• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Salary account Credit card

Kira

TF Buzz
Hi ,

I'm 20 M i have converted my existing savings account to salary account , i currently have hdfc iocl rupay card with 25k limit , my in hand after taxes is 1.9L which card can i demand and is LTF possible

Hi ,

I'm 20 M i have converted my existing savings account to salary account , i currently have hdfc iocl rupay card with 25k limit , my in hand after taxes is 1.9L which card can i demand and is LTF possible
20 M and 1.9L, hats off man

Hi ,

i think Regalia Gold or DCB is a good card to start with. With goods spends you can then try for infinia...

Dont go for a co branded card like Tata Neu or Swiggy first - try for core card only. All the best!

What will be your yearly spends? If you can spend 8L a year then DCB will be a better option. They will definitely offer DCB FYF at your salary.
If you don't intend to spend more than 8L then bargain for Regalia Gold LTF. Nothing less than that.

Back