• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC sent me free gift vouchers

PahulGoyal

TF Buzz
So today at 6:11 PM, I received an email from HDFC bank (attached). I wasn't expecting any reward from HDFC so I double checked if this was a scam before clicking on any link and it wasn't a scam, so I checked if I could really get that voucher and I claimed it and received it within 10 mins and instantly added it to my amazon account because I was worried they might revoke it. Then I checked if I had received any email from HDFC regarding this offer on my card earlier but I couldn't find any such email. There might have been an offer conveyed over phone or just a notification that I forgot about but that's unlikely. So can any of you tell me what this might have been? Could this be a glitch? Also check your email if you hold an HDFC credit card, maybe you got free vouchers too (check promotions/spam everything).
Additional info- my card is Tata Neu plus.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-28-23-13-46-14_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.webp
    Screenshot_2024-08-28-23-13-46-14_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.webp
    498.5 KB · Views: 102
Say hi to Indian banks!

They will send the reward so late that you will even forget that you were getting them.
Yep, one time they sent 2k gift card with 5 days validity. Saw a lil late. Followed up like crazy, could not get it reinstated. It was issued was corpconnex in Tamil Nadu. Worst experience with them.

Same experience here with same company. But thankfully they never sent anyother voucher via corpconnex
lmao. yes. They did sent 500 voucher via corp connex. The link sent by them was incorrect and I could not redeem one. Due to heavy surge of complaints, hdfc sent a new link redemption after 2 days. Corp Connex is a fraud company.

lmao. yes. They did sent 500 voucher via corp connex. The link sent by them was incorrect and I could not redeem one. Due to heavy surge of complaints, hdfc sent a new link redemption after 2 days. Corp Connex is a fraud company.
To me they sent it via ticket express so good thing they changed their partner

Thanks for the post. I also got this email. I was also thinking it is a scam. Because it was taking to a page h.accrew.in/
I also redeemed it for Amazon gift voucher. My card is HDFC Swiggy. Thanks again.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 10.11.50 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 10.11.50 AM.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 21
Back