• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points HDFC to ITC Miles Transfer now available

Y only .5 for ITC.. Really Disappointed.. No use. I would instead use my infinia points directly in smartbuy and get better value. HDFC is loving .5 Transfer to Partner.

Y only .5 for ITC.. Really Disappointed.. No use. I would instead use my infinia points directly in smartbuy and get better value. HDFC is loving .5 Transfer to Partner.
I am using Regalia Gold, So 1 point = 0.5 its expected. for your infinia it should be 1:1

Now I am wondering if it's worth spending 14750 joining fee and renewal fee every year. (compensated by 12500 points worth Rs.9500, as I will explain below)--

The best use of all Infinia points is to buy air tickets on Smartbuy.
But I get 24% discount on all International and domestic air tickets on Traveledge using lifetime free Magnus Burgundy.
Hence the point value should be 76 paisa and not 1 rupee
So 12500 joining bonus and renewal bonus points should be discounted by 24%, so worth Rs. 9500.

That would imply an expense of 14750 - 9500 = 5250 every year after deducting the point value in rupees.

Disclaimer the above analysis and calculation is valid only for those who have a lifetime free Magnus Burgundy.

Last edited:
Now I am wondering if it's worth spending 14750 joining fee and renewal fee every year.
The best use of Infinia points is to buy air tickets on Smartbuy.

But I get 24% discount on all International and domestic air tickets on Traveledge using lifetime free Magnus Burgundy.
So 12500 joining bonus and renewal bonus points should be discounted by 24%, so worth Rs. 9500.

That would imply an expense of 14750 - 9500 = 5250 every year after deducting the point value in rupees
The major benefit some M4B users like you is the December 2023 window where you got it LTF.

Now I am wondering if it's worth spending 14750 joining fee and renewal fee every year. (compensated by 12500 points worth Rs.9500, as I will explain below)--

That would imply an expense of 14750 - 9500 = 5250 every year after deducting the point value in rupees
Travel Edge is usually inflated by around 10-12%. So real return is around 12-14% only on MB.

I also have MB, but I have never been able to use Travel edge as I find other options cheaper by atleast 10%. Even smartbuy post adding convenience fees is cheaper than Traveledge

Travel Edge is usually inflated by around 10-12%. So real return is around 12-14% only on MB.

I also have MB, but I have never been able to use Travel edge as I find other options cheaper by atleast 10%. Even smartbuy post adding convenience fees is cheaper than Traveledge
Okay so you need to delete all cookies and temp files and then open Traveledge in Google incognito or Firefox safe mode, and you will get a price hardly 2% more than the price on kayak.
that is due to the convenience fee which even HDFC charges (at a higher rate) on Smart buy.
This is applicable for domestic and international air tickets.

But for Hotels, it is better to search on Google hotels

All axis HNI users did not/could not open M4B. Many of us rode the magnus milestone wave and when the dust settled got our Infinias out of the drawers and back in action along with an Atlas.. i have been fortunate to wait for bonuses to transfer by 12500 points to accor, 1st time @ 1:1 = 12500*1.8= 22500 worth accor points and this year with 75% bonus =12500*0.50=6250 plus 75% bonus =10937 accor points*1.8=19687 worth.
So as far as annual fees are concerned if u wait for the right time u will get ur atleast 12500 Rs worth..

That would imply an expense of 14750 - 9500 = 5250 every year after deducting the point value in rupees.

Disclaimer the above analysis and calculation is valid only for those who have a lifetime free Magnus Burgundy.
I was waiting for you to come swinging at INFINIA/ HDFC

Back