• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC: upgrading to Imperia is difficult for SavingsMax

ltf4ever

TF Legend
criteria for imperia, as mentioned on their website is: amb 10L in savings account, or TRV 30L across savings and fd.

in savings max, the idle amount gets sweeped out into fd every week.

so even though someone has 20L with hdfc (which is more than the eligibility criteria savings account), a minimum amount would be left in savings account and 19 lakh will be in fd...so the trv condition won't be met and Imperia wouldn't be offered.

any thoughts on this? how to easily get imperia for SavingsMax?

Nope... You're Incorrect... You Can Close Sweep-In/Sweep-Out Facility... It's A Trick Done By The Bank Staff (They Checked The Box Which Says Sweep-In/Sweep-Out Facility While Opening The Account..)

Nope... You're Incorrect... You Can Close Sweep-In/Sweep-Out Facility... It's A Trick Done By The Bank Staff (They Checked The Box Which Says Sweep-In/Sweep-Out Facility While Opening The Account..)
any way we can increase the threshold above which the excess amount is swept out to fd? the feature is actually helpful for earning more interest than a normal savings account.

I Opened A HDFC Bank Account For My Relative And His Video KYC was Not Completed Due To Some Information Mismatch The Video KYC Guy Said Please Visit The For KYC.

So I Visit The Branch And Do KYC For My Relative.

So I am Sitting On The Chair And started Discussion With Madam Sitting on the 2nd Desk For My Savings Max Account I Showed Her My Account Statement And Said Mam I Wanted To Modify The Limit Of Auto Sweep Amount I Want FD Should Be Booked on 2.5L Above Amount Because In Future I Want HDFC Preferred Banking. After Seeing My Account Statement Mam Said Sir You Can Upgrade Your Now Not Any Problem.

HDFC Auto Sweep.png

Then I Said Hainn

I Said To Her I Wanted HDFC Preferred In the Future Not Now Then She Called Her Senior On the Phone And Ask Him How To Modify Auto Sweep Amount And The Reply From Her Senior Is Auto Sweep Amount Can't Be Modified It Can Be Stopped Or Disable By Customer Consent.

So I Think Getting Into HDFC Premier Banking Program Auto Sweep Is Not a Problem. If You Want You Can Disable Or Stop Auto Sweep From Your HDFC Max Savings Account by Visiting The Branch.

I Opened A HDFC Bank Account For My Relative And His Video KYC was Not Completed Due To Some Information Mismatch The Video KYC Guy Said Please Visit The For KYC.

So I am Sitting On The Chair And started Discussion With Madam Sitting on the 2nd Desk For My Savings Max Account I Showed Her My Account Statement And Said Mam I Wanted To Modify The Limit Of Auto Sweep Amount I Want FD Should Be Booked on 2.5L Above Amount Because In Future I Want HDFC Preferred Banking. After Seeing My Account Statement Mam Said Sir You Can Upgrade Your Now Not Any Problem.

View attachment 3411

Then I Said Hainn

I Said To Her I Wanted HDFC Preferred In the Future Not Now Then She Called Her Senior On the Phone And Ask Him How To Modify Auto Sweep Amount And The Reply From Her Senior Is Auto Sweep Amount Can't Be Modified It Can Be Stopped Or Disable By Customer Consent.

So I Think Getting Into HDFC Premier Banking Program Auto Sweep Is Not a Problem. If You Want You Can Disable Or Stop Auto Sweep From Your HDFC Max Savings Account by Visiting The Branch.
HDFC Bank is a good bank indeed those who are keeping high TRV. They don't charge you like others & offers are quite competitive.

View attachment 3411

Then I Said Hainn

I Don't Know Why They Are Saying This... Ask Your RM Or Mail Grievance Dept.

Back