• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC : Your Online Banking access is locked due to multiple incorrect password

Deleted member 3355

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Somebody trying to login to my account and regularly getting this message.

"Your Online Banking access is locked due to multiple incorrect password entries on NetBanking/Mobile Banking/Payment Gateway."

Bank enables internet banking after 24hours, then again in 1 -2 hours i get above message.

What is the best way to prevent any attack on my account?
HDFC Bank CC is saying disable internet banking fully, but what is the issue when there is no internet/mobile banking for your account?

Anybody faced this type of issue earlier ? Any solution?

Thanks

I am also facing this issue and my account was blocked 2 times.
The best way is to change your username and password to some hard level which is not easy to guess. Only password change will not work.

And for username change, if you have already done personalized username change I think only the branch can change to different (Not sure about the process).

Also if possible you can block your net banking by calling customer care, then again visit the branch to apply for new one.

Don't save your username or password in any browser . try to remember it.

I am also facing this issue and my account was blocked 2 times.
The best way is to change your username and password to some hard level which is not easy to guess. Only password change will not work.

And for username change, if you have already done personalized username change I think only the branch can change to different (Not sure about the process).

Also if possible you can block your net banking by calling customer care, then again visit the branch to apply for new one.

Don't save your username or password in any browser . try to remember it.
Thanks . I will try visiting bank to change my personalised user id..

If they donot know..i will block net banking first and enable again.

Back