• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help for which cards to keep ?

iamcc

TF Buzz
Hi all, I am having multiple ltf cards and need suggestion regarding to keep all of them..
ICICI platinum (5 yr old and first card)
Apay card
Flipkart axis card
Indusind legend (reason for keeping - visa signature)
Icici coral(rupay)
Sbi elite
Icici sapphiro

Right now platinum, coral, sapphiro are sharing same limit..

Please suggest which cards to remove and any suggestions for upgradation. I know that ltf card doesn't hurt.. but I am afraid I might miss some payment..

Hi all, I am having multiple ltf cards and need suggestion regarding to keep all of them..
ICICI platinum (5 yr old and first card)
Apay card
Flipkart axis card
Indusind legend (reason for keeping - visa signature)
Icici coral(rupay)
Sbi elite
Icici sapphiro

Right now platinum, coral, sapphiro are sharing same limit..

Please suggest which cards to remove and any suggestions for upgradation. I know that ltf card doesn't hurt.. but I am afraid I might miss some payment..
Close your ICICI Platinum, ICICI Coral and Sapphiro both are linked with the same account it will not affect your cibil. Ask for Rubyx Rupay LTF as you have Sapphiro LTF.
Downgrade SBI Elite to SBI CB if you are not using maximum benefits.
Upgrade FK Axis to Airtel Axis/Ace for Utilities and recharges.
Indusind Legend to Tiger if the existing card limit is more than 1.5L

Close your ICICI Platinum, ICICI Coral and Sapphiro both are linked with the same account it will not affect your cibil. Ask for Rubyx Rupay LTF as you have Sapphiro LTF.
Downgrade SBI Elite to SBI CB if you are not using maximum benefits.
Upgrade FK Axis to Airtel Axis/Ace for Utilities and recharges.
Indusind Legend to Tiger if the existing card limit is more than 1.5L
So you are saying to keep sapphiro and ask for rubyx rupay also? And close platinum and coral..
Will they give sbi cb ltf.. if elite is ltf?

No, pay the joining fees it is easily recoverable based on your card collection making SBI CB primary. From 2nd year you can request fee reversal if you don't meet the criteria.

Twitter DM
Ok I will try for cb card then... Twitter dm icici bank... Like that?

Back